WordPress (Dynamic Web Design) vs Static Web Design (pre-built pages)

Different Types of Website Design

There are many ways to create a website, but they all come down to two fundamental types – Static and Dynamic websites. Each type of website serves a specific purpose.


What is a Static (Pre-Rendered) Website?


Why I prefer a static website instead of a dynamic website

With a static site, it’s inherently reliable, fast and secure. They’re more efficient than their server-rendered counterparts since they can be purely served off a CDN. You get less bandwidth costs and immense scalability with static. I personally love creating a static website for a client. There is no admin area to exploit into. There is no database to pwn, there is no login page to brute force.


What is a Dynamic Website? - JunTechPC


This, to me, is a huge relief and a problem I’m very happy not to have to deal with. If your website doesn’t change that often and all the features you need can be implemented with a Static Site, I would most certainly opt for this. The tools in recent years have helped alleviate most of pain points of the past allowing us to enjoy the many advantages today.

Providing Web Solutions To Customers in Aruba

Conclusion

WordPress is a necessary evil for some industries, but almost never useful for small businesses. I have so many issues with WordPress endless updating and risk of incompatibility. In the end, I’ll be honest with you WordPress sucks I hate it with a passion. Anyone else feels the same or am I tripping please let me know.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See what your users want - with Microsoft Clarity

Need a Website or Website Redesign? We can Help